Sessions: 16 lessons(1.5hrs) – 32 designs
JANE PACKER SCHOOL-LONDON SYLLABUS – exclusively at hkafa
The aim of the course is to give professional training to students or florists in tools and mechanisms of design in party flowers and table settings. It emphasizes on the techniques used, application in different occasions and celebrations to create atmosphere. Theme design, colour & flower combinations are also covered. Mechanical details and installation skills will be elaborated during the classes with photo references.
Outline of Practical Works:
- Special design table settings & center pieces.
- Heart shaped floral designs.
- Party entrance & stairway designs
- Archwork & Marquee decoration
- Large flower stands.
- Uses of garlands & wreaths.
- Wedding party decoration & design.
- Pillars & wall decoration.
- Wedding cake table, buffet table & reception area decoration.
- Church decoration (aisle & pews, candle bras)
- Stage & backdrop decoration. Floral Arches.
Who can take this course: To-be-florists, working florists who want to enhance their knowledge is party decorations, party planners, wedding consultants, and hobbyists who are interested.
Remarks & FAQ:Basic flower arrangement knowledge is required before taking this course. You are recommended to take EFA first or at the same time if you do not have the basic knowledge.